14 days to change your mind!
Individuals: (for professional customers and resellers, see below or click here)
If you placed an order via the Kubbick website and you are an individual, you have the right to withdraw without giving any reason within fourteen days of receipt of the goods.
The principle is simple: you tell us either by post to KUBBICK SAV / COORPACADEMY, 4 BOULEVARD POISSONNIERE, 1ER ETAGE, 75009 PARIS, FRANCE, or by email to contact(at)kubbkick.com, or by means of our contact (here) your intention to withdraw. (You can use the withdrawal model below but it is not mandatory.)
In response, Kubbick will provide you with the address of the logistics site where you will need to return the product(s). If the return complies with your right of withdrawal, Kubbick will refund your entire purchase including the initial transport costs (with the exception of additional costs arising from the possible choice of a delivery method other than the least expensive proposed by Kubbick). Also note that the costs of returning the product(s) are your responsibility.(*)
Model of withdrawal:
To the attention of KUBBICK SARL
- I/We (*) hereby notify you of my/our (*) withdrawal from the contract relating to the sale of goods (*) / for the provision of services (*) below
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Name of consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of notification of this form on paper)
(*) Delete where not applicable.
*For more details on your right of withdrawal, please go to article 10 of our Terms of Sales.
Resellers and businesses:
If you are a reseller or professional customer, Kubbick offers you the possibility of testing its products for 14 days by purchasing them at the reseller price and returning them to us against reimbursement in the event that they do not suit you. This facility allows you to study to what extent our products meet your expectations as well as those of your customers/teams/collaborators.
The conditions to benefit from it are:
- Have a customer account with reseller rights on the Kubbick.com site (Click here to find out more)
- Have placed an order via the site and have paid for it entirely by credit card (the latter will be re-credited by Kubbick in the event of a product return that complies with these conditions).
- Send a return request by email to your Kubbick sales manager or to business(at)kubbick.com while giving us the reasons for this return and your telephone number so that we can call you
- The return can only concern one product per brand or per product family within the same brand (for example, if you have purchased several Gingko brand alarm clocks, the return can only concern one of these products -- in the testing or evaluation phase, we therefore advise you to order only one product per brand.)
- Only brands for which Kubbick is the exclusive distributor are concerned (if in doubt, do not hesitate to ask us)
- In addition, products whose recorded selling price is greater than 200€ including tax are excluded.
- To be valid, the returned product(s) must be in their original packaging and include all original parts and accessories, all in perfect condition so that it can be put back on sale.
- In case of conformity of the return, Kubbick will re-credit the card used during the payment of the amount actually paid for the product (excluding outward and return shipping costs which remain the responsibility of the customer.)